Thursday, May 7, 2009

Brett Shipp is a Sad, Little Man

Dirk Nowitzki comments, from the Dallas Morning News:

"It's pretty obvious that I'm going through a tough time in my personal life right now," Dirk said. "Like I always have, I want to kind of keep my private life private...I'm more than happy to answer basketball questions, but I think at this point, I just can't talk about it."

Dirk's session with the media horde ended abruptly when WFAA Ch. 8's Brett Shipp attempted to ask about claims by Cristal Taylor, the 37-year-old woman arrested, that she is engaged to Dirk and pregnant with his child.

"I'm not commenting on that," Dirk said repeatedly.

Why does Brett Shipp suck so bad?

5 comments:

  1. brett shipp is a longtime cunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. He must have a small pen**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I used to date him in high school - he definitely is small.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brett had the gonads the rest of the lame reports don't have. ooh poor dirk got scammed.... she took advantage of poor lil' dirk... how many more babies does he have out there... come on let's throw him under the bus like we would have had it been anyone of his teammates... racist pigs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanted posting. Loads of excellent writing here. I wish I saw it found the site sooner. Congrats! sbobet

    ReplyDelete